Vojtěch ŠTAJF (9.3.1974)
Masters in mass communication and international studies and Faculty of Social Sciences Charles University. In the years 2001-2002 representative of the factory team Škoda motorsport in the World Rally Championships for press, sports and motor journalism. Editor-in-chief of motoring magazine SeTKání.
First participation in competition as co-driver: Rallye Šumava 1995
First participation in competition as driver: Rally Šumava 1999.
- vicemistr FIA Middle East Rally Championship 2018
- vítěz Manateq International Rally of Qatar 2018
- Runner-up FIA European rally trophy 2017
- Second runner-up overall in Czech Republic Rally Championships 2016
- Runner-up European Rally ERC-2 2015
- 4th place in class Historica A+ at La Carrera Panamericana 2015
- Winner in class Historica A+ at La Carrera Panamericana 2014
- Second runner-up overall European rally trophy 2014
- Zone runner-up Central Europe 2014
- Production title in International Championship Czech Republic 2013
- 3rd place overall and first in class T4 Silk Way Rally 2011
- 4th place FIA European Cup Central 2010
- 4th place overall FIA European Cup in Rally 2008 (Central)
- Second runner-up FIA European Cup in Rally 2007 (Central)
- Overall runner-up champion of Czech Republic 2006
- 4th place FIA European Cup Central 2006
- 3rd place overall FIA European Cup East 2005
- Overall winner Bohemia Rally 2005
- Champion of Czech Republic in class N3 in 2000
- Runner-up champion of Czech Republic in class N3 in 1999
- Runner-up champion of Czech Republic in class A7 in 1995
He first got into rally at the age of 12 as a spectator at the Sigma Olomouc Rally 1986. There he met the driver Jan Klokočka. Even back then car racing fascinated Vojtěch so much that he longed to become a racing driver. He eventually succeeded in 1995, when he became Jan Trajbold Junior's co-driver. In 1999 he sat behind the wheel of a racing car for the first time. In his very first year he won the title of runner-up champion in class N up to 2 litres in an Opel Astra GSi, and in the very next year he became the champion. This also inspired him to move to the higher category of production vehicles with four-wheel drive and turbocharged engine, first in private teams and then from 2005 eleven seasons as a factory driver of the Czech Subaru importer. In 2016 he founded the racing team Racing 21 with the entrepreneur and mathematician Karel Janeček. He competed exclusively in the ŠKODA Fabia R5 car up until 2018.
In 2019 he started with Veronika Havelková in the Czech Rally Championship with the new car: Polo GTI R5 and as a representative of the Czech Republic Autoclub also in the FIA European Rally Championshipseries.
In the 2021 season, in addition to the Rallyprint series competitions, he also participates in selected events of the FIA Historic Rally Championship series together with navigator Vladimír Zelinka.
Marital status: married, wife Milana, daughters Matylda, Julie and Filipa.
Interests: motor sport, golf, skiing, snowboarding, motoring holidays.
Home town: Prague.
František Rajnoha (2. 8. 1972)
An experienced navigator in motorsport competitions who, besides his activities in motorsport, works as a dealer of bus spare parts at Zliner s.r.o.
First participation in competition: 1997, Horácká rally Třebíč.
- Second runner-up overall in Czech Republic Rally Championships 2016 (Vojtěch Štajf)
- European Champion 2015 in navigator's rating (Vojtěch Štajf)
- Second runner-up overall European rally trophy 2014 (Vojtěch Štajf)
- Zone runner-up Central Europe 2014 (Vojtěch Štajf)
- Production title in International Championship Czech Republic 2013 (Vojtěch Štajf)
František Rajnoha has been rallying for more than twenty years with short breaks. Over the past two decades, he has gained a wealth of experience in a variety of racing cars alongside known riders. He was interested in the rally since his childhood, when he did not miss the only Barum Rally and then the popular Wallachian Winter competition due to his home in Zlín. His journey to the navigator seat first led through the work of a mechanic, but in 1997 he first sat in the Škoda Favorit 136 L as a co-driver alongside Martin Kadlec. He started his rich sports career and his navigation relied on experienced Czech and Slovak competitors, such as Pavel Valoušek junior, Roman Odlozilik, Pavel Cervenka, Tomas Pletka, Josef Patl, Tibor Cserhalmi, Petr Gavlak and others. He gained success with his riders in countless cars, from production cars to R5 or WRC specials. He was also at the birth of Vojtěch Štajf's Racing 21 project and he has spent several seasons with this experienced rider. After a short pause, he returned to Racing 21 dor 2020 season.
Interests: rally, motorsport, ice-hockey, gardening
Ing. Jan Bejvl
Vizus Communication s.r.o.
Guest relations manager: