Vojtěch ŠTAJF (9.3.1974)
Masters in mass communication and international studies and Faculty of Social Sciences Charles University. In the years 2001-2002 representative of the factory team Škoda motorsport in the World Rally Championships for press, sports and motor journalism. Editor-in-chief of motoring magazine SeTKání.
First participation in competition as co-driver: Rallye Šumava 1995
First participation in competition as driver: Rally Šumava 1999.
- vicemistr FIA Middle East Rally Championship 2018
- vítěz Manateq International Rally of Qatar 2018
- Runner-up FIA European rally trophy 2017
- Second runner-up overall in Czech Republic Rally Championships 2016
- Runner-up European Rally ERC-2 2015
- 4th place in class Historica A+ at La Carrera Panamericana 2015
- Winner in class Historica A+ at La Carrera Panamericana 2014
- Second runner-up overall European rally trophy 2014
- Zone runner-up Central Europe 2014
- Production title in International Championship Czech Republic 2013
- 3rd place overall and first in class T4 Silk Way Rally 2011
- 4th place FIA European Cup Central 2010
- 4th place overall FIA European Cup in Rally 2008 (Central)
- Second runner-up FIA European Cup in Rally 2007 (Central)
- Overall runner-up champion of Czech Republic 2006
- 4th place FIA European Cup Central 2006
- 3rd place overall FIA European Cup East 2005
- Overall winner Bohemia Rally 2005
- Champion of Czech Republic in class N3 in 2000
- Runner-up champion of Czech Republic in class N3 in 1999
- Runner-up champion of Czech Republic in class A7 in 1995
He first got into rally at the age of 12 as a spectator at the Sigma Olomouc Rally 1986. There he met the driver Jan Klokočka. Even back then car racing fascinated Vojtěch so much that he longed to become a racing driver. He eventually succeeded in 1995, when he became Jan Trajbold Junior's co-driver. In 1999 he sat behind the wheel of a racing car for the first time. In his very first year he won the title of runner-up champion in class N up to 2 litres in an Opel Astra GSi, and in the very next year he became the champion. This also inspired him to move to the higher category of production vehicles with four-wheel drive and turbocharged engine, first in private teams and then from 2005 eleven seasons as a factory driver of the Czech Subaru importer. In 2016 he founded the racing team Racing 21 with the entrepreneur and mathematician Karel Janeček. He competed exclusively in the ŠKODA Fabia R5 car up until 2018. Since 2019 he has been competing side by side with Veronika Havelková in the Czech Republic Championship in a Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 and also participating in the FIA European Rally Championship as the representative of the Autoclub of the Czech Republic.
Marital status: married, wife Milana, daughters Matylda, Julie and Filipa.
Interests: motor sport, golf, skiing, snowboarding, motoring holidays.
Home town: Prague.
Veronika Havelková (28.12.1986)
Works as a paramedic for the Central Bohemia Emergency Medical Service.
She first got into motorsport in 2011 with the team of the autocross driver Jan Bartoš from Mladá Boleslav. In 2012 she attended the Rally School in Sosnov. Thanks to Martin Svoboda, in 2013 she finally got a chance to compete in a rally in Slovakia in the team Montrago Racing along with Martin Vopatřil in the Škoda Fabia R2 car. The great success of their joint participation was the second place in class 6 during her first race as a navigator. Over the following year she gained experience with many drivers, mainly in the Honda Civic VTi. During the 2015 season she was the navigator for Pavel Valoušek jr. in the Škoda Fabia S2000 racing special, and this was followed by three years of racing at the top of the rally scene in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. During these years she also tried out the role of navigator in the cars Škoda Fabia R5, Ford Fiesta R5 and Ford Focus WRC 2010.
First participation in competition: 16.8.2013 Global Oil Rally Lubenik in Slovakia beside Martin Vopatřil.
- Second runner-up International Rally of Czech Republic (Pavel Valoušek jr.)
- Second-runner up Slovakia rally 2015 (Pavel Valoušek jr.)
- Overall champion Slovakia rally 2016 (Pavel Valoušek jr.)
- Overall champion Slovakia rally 2017 (Pavel Valoušek jr.)
- Winner Manateq International Rally of Qatar 2018 (Vojtěch Štajf)
Basic information: partner Jan
Interests: work, rally, country walks, travel, relaxation
Ing. Jan Bejvl
Guest relations manager: