Vojtěch ŠTAJF (9.3.1974)
Masters in mass communication and international studies and Faculty of Social Sciences Charles University. In the years 2001-2002 representative of the factory team Škoda motorsport in the World Rally Championships for press, sports and motor journalism. Editor-in-chief of motoring magazine SeTKání.
First participation in competition as co-driver: Rallye Šumava 1995
First participation in competition as driver: Rally Šumava 1999.
- Runner-up FIA European rally trophy 2017
- Second runner-up overall in Czech Republic Rally Championships 2016
- Runner-up European Rally ERC-2 2015
- 4th place in class Historica A+ at La Carrera Panamericana 2015
- Winner in class Historica A+ at La Carrera Panamericana 2014
- Second runner-up overall European rally trophy 2014
- Zone runner-up Central Europe 2014
- Production title in International Championship Czech Republic 2013
- 3rd place overall and first in class T4 Silk Way Rally 2011
- 4th place FIA European Cup Central 2010
- 4th place overall FIA European Cup in Rally 2008 (Central)
- Second runner-up FIA European Cup in Rally 2007 (Central)
- Overall runner-up champion of Czech Republic 2006
- 4th place FIA European Cup Central 2006
- 3rd place overall FIA European Cup East 2005
- Overall winner Bohemia Rally 2005
- Champion of Czech Republic in class N3 in 2000
- Runner-up champion of Czech Republic in class N3 in 1999
- Runner-up champion of Czech Republic in class A7 in 1995
He first got into rally at the age of 12 as a spectator at the Sigma Olomouc Rally 1986. There he met the driver Jan Klokočka. Even back then car racing fascinated Vojtěch so much that he longed to become a racing driver. He eventually succeeded in 1995, when he became Jan Trajbold Junior's co-driver. In 1999 he sat behind the wheel of a racing car for the first time. In his very first year he won the title of runner-up champion in class N up to 2 litres in an Opel Astra GSi, and in the very next year he became the champion. This also inspired him to move to the higher category of production vehicles with four-wheel drive and turbocharged engine, first in private teams and then from 2005 eleven seasons as a factory driver of the Czech Subaru importer. In 2016 he founded the team Racing 21 with the mathematician Karel Janeček, and with the Škoda Fabia R5 car and navigator Marcela Ehlová this year he is representing the Racing 21 - Klokočka ŠKODA team.
Marital status: married, wife Milana, daughters Matylda, Julie and Filipa.
Interests: motor sport, golf, skiing, snowboarding, motoring holidays.
Home town: Prague.
Marcela EHLOVÁ (5.9.1983)
I got my start in racing by cleaning racing cars. Then I sat next to Mr Ším, and after that it took off virtually by itself. My racing career started in 2004, and since then I had a break in 2011, when my son Matěj was born. In January 2013 there was an accident at the Jänner Rally, there were other medical complications, and that was the end of rally for me. The health problems lasted another two years. In 2016 I got an offer from Miroslav Jakeš. Currently I am navigating for Vojta Štajf.
First participation in competition: 2004 IC West Historic Rally Kramolín.
- Champion of Czech Republic in sprint rally in class N2 and N5 (2007, 2008) beside Jiří Hladík
- 14th place overall at Rally Monte Carlo 2010 with Vojtěch Štajf
- 2nd place at Rally Střela Kralovice 2009 with Matěj Ehl
- 3rd place at Rally Český Krumlov 2016 and 2017 with Miroslav Jakeš
Marital status: married, son Matěj
Interests: my son – family interests take up all my time, so I don't have time for anything else :)
Home town: Mistrovice
Ing. Jan Bejvl
Guest relations manager: