The ACCR Racing21 team has announced its programme for the 2023 competition season. In addition to this year's starts in the Autoclub MČR historic car championship and the Rallysprint Cup 2+ series, the team is also planning to participate in the prestigious international East African Safari Classic Rally. Navigator Veronika Havelková will rejoin the Racing21 team during the 2023 season.
Celica returns to the fight
The crew of the ACCR Racing21 team...
- Vojtech Stajf’s last planned start with Opel Kadett C GT/E at the 26th TipCars Prague´s Rallysprint in the spring
- Another FIA European Historic Rally Championship with the iconic Toyota Celica GT-Four ST165
- Participation in the Czech Rallysprint series of Cup 2+ with VW Polo GTI R5
- Veronika Havelková to join the team’s current navigator, František Rajnoha
- The experienced Vladimír Zelinka as the team’s back-up navigator
Rally team Racing21 is intensively training for its sixth racing season, which will be varied in terms of programme and at the same time adjusted to the current conditions of individual sports events home and abroad. During the winter break the team has moved to an entirely new workshop and office facility.
Since the beginning of this year, the team Racing21 has been based in Červený Újezd west of Prague. In the future this facility should host more than just service...
Show all news.